CRITICS HAVE SAID
- A gripping, intriguing, and unique cautionary novel.
—School Library Journal
- This satire offers a thought-provoking and scathing indictment that may prod readers to examine the more sinister possibilities of corporate-and media-dominated culture.
—Publishers Weekly (starred review)
- Many teens will feel a haunting familiarity about this future universe.
IF YOU LOVE THIS BOOK, THEN TRY:
- Turtles All the Way Down by John Green, 2017
- Every Day by Angie David Levithan, 2012
- The House of the Scorpian by Nancy Farmer, 2004